Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The song from the Legend of the Black Legend is

a long, long time, the sun and the moon is enough to admire the other, the sun dipped into the moon happy, soft t, the moon with excitement will brave the sun confused, only to enjoy the warm weather? s, were scared s 'approach, so the sky with the sun and the moon made the earth for half the night is half a day. commitment moon, wait a few days, they know his temperature, k? can they really be together. The sun and wait and wait, wait until the cold heart allm? hlich lost, even after the fire, and he hates the moon, his lies and hatred, he swore this life and it does not respond, so that the rotation of the day and never see again . The sun does not seem to know when the cooling time of the moon is in the N? he and the moon do not know when it s? the sun herte slowly away from the original Everyone is not all love can endure a long wait. Petite catch all them something of the Sch? beauty of AA in black and white?, everyone hopes, can feel all the love, comment period and of course you can not wait to cool before regret.
Te remember is, you are black, can dark can not see the end and I'm white?, clean, intrigue, you say that we are not two world wars agree everything. Now I'm out in the wind and rain, officially re childish color brought to life when a few minutes strong and independent? dependent. You see, in black and white? is interwoven harmony as bright and beautiful n, I pulled the coat from dust favorite look just hope that you smile l? see praise.
? you holidays I remain, your preferred long hair, to set out to lower the fluffy sable coat, front I've always moody, for your gift always shrugged his shoulders, and this dress a hair, put it on now, I know? only how hot, and, as enchanting. Just,? I changed to sp t, does not it?
A sunny day, I remove my heavy coat, the snow was turning to big to make Bowknot s Rock, sit on the grass watching bet the sky like? exerts. It was the first time we have so you me always back to the beginning, right? you say to this day a coup d '? on it in black and white? tonal touched me, is large Bowknot? also impressive, with all its? it pure sh worship? ne person of the fan. Hey hey, you white? t not, I'm in the heart, and how long the Tonh? thank? he black-on-Wei that day.
L A smile? of city people, l smile? new people from the country. Terchen V? more soup? onne I grow, and blind fear every day every day. One day, tr? gt a black skirt ?. BaiBoWen Hochbl seen gods, never worried eyebrows, he quietly took my hand, saying a face full of comfort: "Oh, grow little girl fixed M, when the father is no longer concerned about cough"

No comments:

Post a Comment